Dear SIGGEN members,
Voting is now open. You should all have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "SIGGEN Board Election". If you did not get this email (please also make sure that it didn't end up in your spam folder), let me (email@example.com) know and I will resend it to you.
We are electing three new members to the SIGGEN board. Two of these positions are for four year terms, one is reserved for a student, who will serve for two years.
The candidates for the 4-year positions are:
* Pablo Duboue, Independent Researcher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada [Statement]
* Claire Gardent, CNRS/LORIA, Nancy, France [Statement]
* Albert Gatt, University of Malta [Statement]
* Pamela W. Jordan, University of Pittsburgh [Statement]
* Frank Schilder, Thomson Reuters, Eagan, Minnesota [Statement]
The candidate for the student-member position is:
* Xiao Li, University of Aberdeen, UK [Statement]
Please vote by December 20th.
Let me know if you have any questions or encounter any problems.
The SIGGEN board
Barbara Di Eugenio, University of Illinois at Chicago
Shashi Narayan, Loria
Verena Rieser, Heriot Watt University
Ielka van der Sluis, University of Groningen
Kristina Striegnitz, Union College